Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Start

I love food. No. I LOVE food. Anyone that has known me very long, or just sat down at a restaurant with me, can quickly see that I love food. I've always enjoyed cooking to some degree, but my enjoyment of cooking has lagged that of the food itself.

Recently I've discovered that I am enjoying cooking more and more, especially baking. In attempt to keep a record of my endeavors in cooking so that I may remember the results that went well, those that didn't, and hopefully be able to realize an increasing level of skill, I've started this blog. I know my writing skill (both creativity and grammar) is horrible, so I plan to keep this thing heavy on the pictures and light on the word. My goal for this blog for the next year, is to post at least one entry, or food, per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment